Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My dad's leftovers

Dad's Vinyls

These are the old paper-smelling records I was writing about just a few moments ago!
In other words, the records that I deemed worthy of keeping from what is left of my dad's vinyl collection.

Santana - Abraxas (PC30130)
Nena - 99 Luftballons (BFE 39294)
The Beatles - Abbey Road (Apple SO-383)
Micheal Jackson - Thriller (QE38112)
John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over & Yoko Ono - Kiss Kiss Kiss (Split EP: GEF 99131)

I'm not going to review them, but I'm seriously hoping that everyone has already heard at least 2 songs on each of those records (or 2 versions of the same song in Nena's case)

I also found evidence that my brother used to have a vinyl collection at some point in his life:

Kids Vinyl

No comments:

Post a Comment