Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Fresh Start

I'd qualify this new hobby of mine as a fresh start. I wish I could say the same with everything about this new vinyl collection: there's always that old-paper smell. You know, the same whiff you get walking in a used book store.

I didn't buy them that way: the few discs in question were passed down from my father, along with the main piece of artillery behind my vinyl enjoyment:






Ain't she a beaut' ? This was my father's Dual 510 belt-drive turntable. It is now my Dual 510! Thanks dad!

So from now on, I'll put on my amateur-collector hat and share my collection with those who wish to read. I'll also share my experiences as an avid show-goer. I'll even tell you all about the new CDs I buy (in case the band didn't release on LP... which you know... happens quite often)

No comments:

Post a Comment