Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We Are The Union - Who We Are

We Are The Union - Who We Are

We Are The Union - Who We Are
Green Marble Vinyl
Released on Animal Style Records (ASR-005)
We Are The Union on Myspace

Ok so I'm being kind of cheap with this review; the reason for this is that I haven't really updated this blog in a while and I'd like to get back into it, but by adding more records rather than talking about some that I've had for a while. Don't get me wrong though: this is a good record by a good band!

What I particularly liked about this record: It was a good surprise! I had only heard a song or two and was expecting more of a ska-punk combo than a punk-ska album (if that makes any sense... I understand myself!)

What I did not really like: It's somewhat repetitive. A lot of the songs feel like they were written on the same pattern and chord progression.

The best songs: (in tracklisting order): "Your allowance exceeds my rent", War on Everything and Ourcore

No comments:

Post a Comment